EUR1 Certificate

For seed orders and export with a value of £5000 and over, an EUR1 Movement Certificate is required for shipping goods within the European Economic Area (EEA), and to support claims for preferential (usually zero) rates of duty in the country of importation.

To qualify for export, the goods must originate in the UK or EU, and be supported by an EUR1 certificate (this will continue until the UK has formally left the EU).

An EUR1 certificate can only be raised in the country of exportation and in the UK it is authorised by the Chamber of Commerce.

At CannaEx Trades, we complete all the necessary paperwork for you, and for each consignment. We have partnered with a dedicated agent working closely with the Chamber of Commerce.

Our specialist shipping agent, familiar with cannabis seed shipments and all the necessary paperwork, ensures there are no complications at border controls.


The EUR1 Certification Process


For all cannabis seed exports over £5000, we will complete the paperwork, admin and liaise with the Chamber of Commerce on your behalf.


Our Charges

EUR1’s are issued on a consignment by consignment basis.

Administration and issue of EUR1 – £225.

We're Here to Help!

The purchase, export and import of cannabis seeds and products can be a mine field for those without prior experience, but we are here to help in any way we can.

For enquiries about any of our products or services, get in touch with us below.